Choose between city or mountain views at the exquisite Ritz-Carlton Denver, a sophisticated downtown hotel boasting the largest guestrooms the city has to offer.
Whether you’re here to experience Denver’s vibrant culinary scene and craft breweries or go hiking in the Rockies, the Ritz-Carlton Denver is perfectly placed for experiencing all the city has to offer. As well as a lavish 6,000 square foot spa where treatments are inspired by the Mile High City, the hotel claims downtown Denver’s premier steakhouse (named after NFL star John Elway) where you can enjoy hand-cut USDA prime steaks alongside a carefully selected, globally sourced wine list.
At more than 550 square feet each, the rooms and suites are very generously sized and come complete with superb skyline or Rocky Mountain views. Airy and elegant in shades of white, gold and espresso, amenities include comfy feather beds and beautiful bathrooms fitted with oversized tubs and rainforest showers. Guests also enjoy complimentary access to the state-of-the-art fitness centre.
The Ritz-Carlton, Denver, at a glance
- Luxury downtown hotel set in Denver’s Central Business District
- Drink in skyline or Rocky Mountain views
- 202 recently renovated guestrooms, including 47 residential-style suites and 32 Club Level rooms
- Serene blue, gold and cream decor with bold artwork by local artists
- Club Level rooms offers premium amenities and lounge access
- Fabulous NFL-inspired steakhouse, Elway’s Downtown
For leisure and pleasure
- Just a few blocks away from Larimer Square, the LoDo neighbourhood and Union Square
- Courtesy rides to nearby attractions, including the Denver Art Museum
- Luxurious spa treatments inspired by the Colorado region
- Swimming pool
- Relaxation lounges, steam rooms and whirlpools
- Outdoor terrace
- Complimentary access to the state-of-the-art fitness centre
- Two ballrooms and 13,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space