Located in the bohemian district of Barranco, close to the main square and the Bridge of Sighs, Villa Barranco is one of the most exclusive and unique boutique hotels in Lima.
Carefully renovated, the interior of this historic property perfectly fuses the original 1920’s structure with modern and vibrant Lima. A light interior and comfortable sitting areas, furnished with vintage trinkets, makes Villa Barranco a homely and relaxing base to explore the Peruvian capital. There is a lounge and breakfast room, as well as a stylish rooftop terrace with views of the Pacific Ocean.
Each of the nine sophisticated and well-prepared rooms has its own style, staying true to the original architecture and taking full advantage of the high ceilings, huge windows and perfectly polished wooden floors.
Villa Barranco, at a glance
- Characterful boutique property in a renovated 1920s mansion
- On a quiet and leafy street in the vibrant neighbourhood of Barranco
- Just nine individually styled rooms
- Rooftop terrace and bar with views of the Pacific Ocean
For leisure and pleasure
- The hotel doesn’t have a restaurant but is within walking distance of a number of good eateries and bars
- Make use of the hotel’s complimentary bikes and take them for a ride along the Malecón
- Explore the boutique shops and art galleries of Barranco
- Take a ride to the historic centre of Lima, home to some of the oldest houses and museums in all of the Americas