Tucked into beautiful gardens on the southernmost peninsula of Bali, the Aman Villas at Nusa Dua promise idyllic seclusion amidst golden beaches and frangipani-scented hillsides.
With mesmerising views of the Indian Ocean, the Aman Villas joins some of the world’s foremost hotels in the prestigious enclave of Nusa Dua.
Modelled on traditional Balinese designs, each villa opens onto a private pool and spacious terrace with pretty garden views. Interiors reflect Aman’s signature minimalism alongside elements of the island’s traditional homes. An open-air dining pavilion sits up to 10 diners, whilst bathrooms boast large sunken tubs and glass walls that look onto a soothing water feature. Not to mention a private chef and duo of butlers on hand to attend to your every need.
If you can tear yourself away from your villa, a short buggy ride will bring you to a white, powder fine beach where you can walk, jog or relax under large white parasols. The region is known for its world-class golf, but if you’re feeling more adventurous you can snorkel the surrounding coral reef or charter a boat for a day of island hopping. With the vibrant districts of Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian and Seminyak all within easy reach, it’s a wonderful place to begin your journey through Indonesia.
Aman Villas at Nusa Dua, at a glance
- Located above the village of Nusa Dua in southern Bali
- Six stunning villas set within palm-fringed grounds and fragrant gardens
- Every villa is serviced by a private chef and two butlers
- Crafted out of local wood and stone, and adorned with the works of local artists
- Features include spacious terraces, glass-walled bathrooms, air-conditioned libraries and home theatres
- Private swimming pools flanked by frangipani trees
- Expansive open-air dining pavilions with open views
- Minimalist decor with Bali-style pitched rattan ceilings and timber furnishings
- 20-minute drive from Denpasar airport
For leisure and pleasure
- White sandy beach furnished with loungers
- Located close to some of Bali’s most prestigious golf courses
- Nearby waters are perfect for snorkelling, kayaking and sailing
- Excellent surfing between November and March
- Bikes available for exploring solo or on guided village tours
- Indulge in relaxing massages, salt scrubs and clay body wraps in the comfort of your villa
- Watch the sunset from the nearby 11th century temple of Uluwatu
- Enjoy boutique shopping in the nearby village of Nusa Dua
- Browse the local Pasar Badung market