The perfect springboard for exploring Hanoi, the chic La Siesta Premium occupies a lofty building with fabulous views across the Old Quarter.
This stylish boutique hotel lies at the heart of Hanoi’s historic old town, and overlooks one of its most vibrant streets where you can get lost amidst a myriad of lively cafes, restaurants, tailoring shops and souvenir stalls. The hotel has a restful atmosphere, with rooms and suites that combine elegant period furnishings with a clean, contemporary finish. Floor-to-ceiling windows fill each room with natural light, and open onto private, furnished balconies where you can gaze across the downtown rooftops to sparkling Hoan Kiem Lake beyond.
After a day of exploring nearby temples, retreat to the comfort of your room or enjoy a pampering session in the hotel’s lovely onsite spa. Authentic, flavourful Vietnamese dishes and a selection of international favourites are served in the ninth-floor Cloud Nine restaurant, whilst classic cocktails can be enjoyed at the end of each day in the boat-inspired rooftop Sky Bar (complete with a six-metre high lighthouse) alongside gorgeous sunsets over Hang Be street.
La Siesta Premium Hang Be, at a glance
• Chic hotel with a prime city centre location in Hanoi’s atmospheric Old Quarter
• 49 imaginatively designed rooms and suites with a neutral colour palette of soft whites, granite greys and duck-egg blues
• Well-appointed ensuite bathrooms with rich wood and marble details
• Private balconies furnished with tables and chairs
• Range of room styles, from split-level duplexes to spacious, open-plan rooms
• Bright and airy restaurant on the ninth floor with 360 degree views across Hanoi’s rooftops
• Trendy rooftop sky bar with views overlooking the street and Red River
For leisure and pleasure
• Ideally located for exploring the Old Quarter and its picturesque temples
• Plenty of shops, cafes and restaurants within walking distance
• Onsite spa offering a variety of pampering treatments and massages for relaxing in between excursions
• Enjoy classic cocktails and ambient music in the sky bar
• Inviting lounge