A stone’s throw from the historic town of Russell, this award-winning hotel consists of just five luxury, private villas enjoying a prime location in the sensational Bay of Islands.
With over 140 islands to discover, you won’t find a shortage of things to do during your stay. Guests can choose from an array of activities including diving, kayaking, mountain biking and big game fishing, whilst more laidback options include scenic cruises, bush walks and romantic picnics on a private island. You’ll also find yourself within walking distance of the charming 19th-century township of Russell.
accommodations consists of just five glorious villas - four of which enjoy private infinity lap pools overlooking the incredible subtropical landscape. Views are maximized with large windows, and complemented by simple, uncluttered interiors furnished in the style of ‘modern minimalism’. With full gourmet kitchens perfect for self-catering, the property also has resident chefs on hand to design and prepare delicious, personalised meals for you in your own villa, featuring the freshest of local produce.
Eagles Nest, at a glance
- Award-winning property built on a private 75-acre estate in the Bay of Islands
- Set on its own ridgeline with spectacular views across the island-studded landscape
- Five private and spacious villas, four of which come with a private heated infinity lap pool
- All the luxury comforts including private Jacuzzis, air conditioning, original artwork, home theater systems and spacious outdoor sundecks
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens where you can self-cater or opt for chefs to prepare tasty, personalised meals
- Unobtrusive yet attentive staff
For leisure and pleasure
- Resident personal trainer
- Spa therapists offer relaxing in-villa treatments
- An array of water sports including kayaking, diving, parasailing, water-skiing and scuba diving
- World-class deep sea and big game fishing
- Picnics, hiking and mountain biking
- Sample fine wines from the property’s extensive wine cellar
- Dolphin and whale watching
- Helicopter flights