The only international class hotel that directly overlooks Yerevan’s Republic Square and cultural and business district. Making it the only place to stay in Yerevan.
As capital of Armenia and one of the world’s oldest, continuously-inhabited cities, you’d expect Yerevan to offer any number of historic and cultural gems. The ruins of the Erebuni Fortress, dating back to 782 BC, still stand. The Institute of Ancient Manuscripts contains books that are well over 1000 years old.
Standing opposite the History Museum of Armenia - in the heart of the city’s lively business and social district - you’ll find another, slightly more modern, gem. The Armenia Marriott is a magnificent, neo-classical structure with vast rounded arches, soaring colonnades and a setting unrivalled by any other international class hotel.
Walk into the impressive lobby and you’ll be welcomed by an atmosphere of svelte luxury, a sweeping staircase and the grandest ballroom of any hotel in the city.
Armenia Marriott Hotel, at a glance
- Unrivalled setting on Republic Square, close to the Opera House, museums, galleries and sights of Yerevan
- Choice of 215 spacious guest rooms, and 11 regal suites
- Two executive floors
- All guest rooms have world class décor and furnishings, plus views over the city or towards Mount Ararat
- Two superb restaurants, happening bar, café and ice cream parlour
For leisure and pleasure
- Swimming pool
- Irresistible spa with facials, massage and beauty treatments
- Therapy baths and steam room
- Spa restaurant
- Cardiovascular fitness centre
- Jogging/fitness trail
- Activities available locally include: horse riding, sailing, jet and snow skiing, tennis and bowling
- Fabulous city tours arranged
- Children’s activities nearby