What could be more inspiring? You stay in a 17th century Baroque palace, with a Mediaeval town at your feet, and an exclusive beach just a few steps away.
Grand, without being massive, the five star Pucic Palace is a Baroque masterpiece in its own right. And – at more than three hundred and some years old – only slightly more recent than the Medieval streets, winding alleyways and ancient buildings that surround it.
Inside the Palace you’ll find a symphony of the old and the modern, each blending harmoniously with the other. Magnificent, olive wood parquet floors and timeless stone walls, for example, combine seamlessly with state-of-the-art bathrooms and contemporary chic restaurants and bars. Antique furniture meets high-speed internet access!
Outside it’s a similar story. You can stroll around the city’s ancient walls, or down to the exclusive East West Beach Club. You can walk through a town from another time – or experience today’s exciting, happening nightlife.
The Pucic Palace, at a glance
- Unrivalled, center-of-everywhere, city setting
- Grandeur on a human scale, with just 17 luxury rooms and two outstanding suites
- Over-sized windows giving great light and fantastic views
- En suite bathroom with Italian marble mosaic tiling
- Choice of Deluxe and Executive rooms, family room and suites
- Two elegant dining venues and the locally famous Razonoda Wine Bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Ideally placed for all the historic sites, sight-seeing, museums, galleries, shops and markets, bars and nightlife of Dubrovnik
- Exclusive access the East West Beach Club on the prized Banje Beach
- Cultural and historic trips and excursions can be arranged to suit you