A five star villa, high on a cliff, overlooking the sea and surrounded by fragrant orange trees, bougainvillea and oleander. Have you ever been to a more romantic spot?
The answer is probably no. You can laze in the sun doing nothing more strenuous than admiring the blueness of the seascape from the open air, rooftop SkyBar – or sip cocktails and watch old Dubrovnik change colour as the sun sets.
You can enjoy a cocktail or romantic lunch for two, in the shade of the al fresco Bar Giardino, overlooking the turquoise waters of the Adriatic. You can indulge yourself with a few hours of deep pampering in the Villa’s superb wellness and beauty spa.
Or you could go for a walk. A leisurely stroll along the private beach; or over to the city’s Eastern gate and immerse yourself in the delightful buildings, squares and winding alleyways of the Mediaeval city. You could even, if you don’t fancy walking, arrive there by speedboat.
Villa Dubrovnik, at a glance
- Romantic setting, hewn from a golden stone cliff face
- 15 minutes walk from Dubrovnik’s Eastern gate
- Stylish, luxury boutique hotel with 56 guest rooms plus one stand-alone villa
- Suites with Jacuzzis and terraces with stunning views over Dubrovnik, the Adriatic or the island of Lokrum
- Choice of two excellent restaurants serving local and international specialities
For leisure and pleasure
- Covered pool with fabulous views
- Private beach
- Villa Spa with a range of treatments to delight and restore
- Perfect base for discovering the historic sites, cultural events, Medieval charm and nightlife of an unspoiled city
- Wide variety of personally organised tours and excursions along the coast and inland
- Venetian Vaporetto speedboat rides to the old city