Named after an ancient monastery, the Augustine still offers you a serene and infinitely stylish sanctuary amidst the bustle of a vivacious, popular city.
From seemingly every window there is a view of the ancient and historic city of Prague. You will glimpse crooked cobbled streets, tiny shops and mediaeval houses. You will see red tiled roofs and ornate spires. Or you will be drawn to views of the hotel’s own, quaint courtyard – a relic of the old monastery that has hardly changed in centuries.
Although it was originally a collection of three historic buildings – including the 13th century Augustinian monastery – the Augustine also includes the best of modern amenities. Sympathetic but stylish design from Olga Polizzi. Period features. Even a three-floor suite topped by a bathroom giving stunning city views.
Augustine Hotel, at a glance
- Unrivalled Prague city center setting
- Choice of 101 guest rooms and suites – all with different characters and features
- Many suites have picture postcard city panoramas
- All guest rooms have great courtyard views
- Fabulous restaurant for fine dining
- Two happening bars: one in the monastery cellar, the other in the old, barrel-vaulted refectory
For leisure and pleasure
- Augustine Spa and fitness center offering replenishing traditional treatments and exercise machines
- Direct access to St Thomas Church
- Easy access to the shops, restaurants, bars and nightlife of Prague
- Minutes from majestic Prague Castle
- Close to the Wallenstein Garden
- Near the Charles Bridge