It could be the setting. Hotel Copernicus has a pre-eminent position on Krakow’s oldest street, leading to the Wawel Royal Castle, the home of Polish royalty stretching back centuries. It might be the architecture; the Copernicus makes an impressive, Gothic statement amongst the Renaissance buildings of Kanonicza Street. Or could it be the medieval wooden beamed ceilings, the 16th century fresco and the period furniture? Or is it the superb galleried restaurant with its traditional décor and exemplary menu of international and fine Polish specialties, that attracts such notable guests?
There is one sure way to find out. Specify the Hotel Copernicus on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Poland and you’ll be in the position to experience the hotel’s charm for yourself, as well as historic Krakow.
Hotel Copernicus, at a glance
- Wonderful Gothic hotel set on the oldest street in Krakow
- Choice of 29 guest rooms, standard and deluxe suites
- Including the Canon’s Suite with a restored 16th century fresco and the Coat of Arms Suite with its mediaeval beamed ceiling
- Period furniture and fine draperies
- En suite bathrooms
- Many rooms have fine city views
- Superb galleried restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- Fabulous swimming pool and sauna set in a medieval cellar
- Fireplace Room with a collection of ancient manuscripts
- Rooftop terrace with stunning views over the city, the Romanesque Church of St Andrew and the baroque dome of St Peter and Paul’s
- Minutes from Wawel Royal Castle and the restaurants, cafés, shops, sightseeing opportunities and nightlife of Krakow