If you know your wine, you’ll know about Argentina’s revered Lujan de Cuyo region. Entre Cielos gives you the opportunity to stay at one of its award-wining vineyards.
Enjoying the soft, warm air and the rich alluvial soil of the Upper Mendoza Valley, the Lujan de Cuyo is one of the most prized wine-growing regions in the whole of Latin America. It is said to be the birthplace of the Malbec grape. So if you decide to stay at Entre Cielos during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Argentina you’ll be ensconced in a luxurious boutique hotel on a small estate that has won awards for its exclusive Marantal wines.
And if your palate stretches beyond the appreciation of fine regional wines you’ll find the area surrounding Entre Cielos caters for your taste for adventure with mountain trekking in the Andes, hot air ballooning and horse riding. Not to mention relaxing in Argentina’s first six stage hammam spa.
Entre Cielos, at a glance
- Luxurious boutique hotel surrounded by an award-winning, eight acre wine estate
- Framed by the snow-capped Andes range
- Choice of just 16 individually designed guest rooms, including a unique ‘vineyard loft’ with impressive vineyard views, an outdoor Jacuzzi and skylight for star gazing
- Rooms typically feature cool grey interior design, interesting textiles and textures, contemporary furniture and chic en suite bathrooms
- Fantastic views of the Andes
- Two restaurants – Kaharina Bostro and the Beef Club serve beautiful fusion food complemented by the estate’s own award-winning wines
For leisure and pleasure
- Great swimming pool and sun decks
- Latin America’s first authentic, six stage, circuit hammam spa offering treatments based on 1000 year old wisdom
- Good base for touring the vineyards and stunning scenery of the Upper Mendoza Valley
- Wide range of adventure sports and Andes adventures
- Horse riding, mountain trekking and hot air ballooning
- Kayaking, rafting, wind surfing and fishing
- Bird watching and a range of guided excursions