Measuring, in width, nearly twice that of a traditional European river vessel, the new AmaMagna has so much to offer. In addition to plenty of space, this elegant ship comes complete with four fabulous dining spots, beautifully furnished accommodations and incomparable service.
Stylishly furnished and appointed with modern amenities, each stateroom offers ample living space with the majority measuring between 205 and 355 square feet. The Owner’s Suite is particularly impressive with a huge 710 square feet to enjoy. Most staterooms also benefit from their own balcony, providing a tranquil spot from which to soak up the passing, ever-changing scenery. Other facilities on board the AmaMagna include a sundeck, whirlpool and two comfortable lounges.
Drifting along the romantic Danube through great cities like Budapest, Vienna and Prague, you will have every opportunity to head ashore and really get to know each destination. As well as walking and hiking tours, guests are also encouraged to make use of the complimentary bicycles on board, with the option to explore solo or alongside an expert guide. Back on board, you can enjoy delicious, locally inspired meals at four different dining venues. And if you need to recharge, the expansive Zen Wellness Studio provides the perfect location.
AmaMagna, at a glance
- New river vessel from AmaWaterways which will sail on the Danube
- Nearly double the width of a traditional European river ship
- 98 staterooms accommodating a total of 196 passengers
- Staterooms are wonderfully spacious, measuring between 205 and 710 square feet
- Full balconies and large bathrooms, many with double sinks and walk-in showers
- Wide choice of dining venues, including the Main Restaurant, Chef’s Table, Jimmy’s Wine Bar Restaurant and the Al Fresco Restaurant
- Sundeck pool and whirlpool
- Expansive wellness studio with a fitness center and two massage rooms
- Water sports platform
- River excursions and guided biking and hiking tours
- Complimentary bicycles and helmets
- On board entertainment includes nightly performances from local musicians and dancers
Where will the AmaMagna take you?
- Melodies of the Danube (Budapest - Vilshofen), 7 nights
- Romantic Danube (Vilshofen - Budapest), 7 nights
- Christmas Markets on the Danube (Budapest - Vilshofen), 7 nights
- Wine cruises