The name Almyra means ‘taste of the sea’. With its incomparable setting on the beautiful coast beside Paphos, perhaps ‘feast of the sea’ would have been more appropriate.
Stand on the candlelit roof terrace of your Kyma – it means ‘wave’ – Suite in the early evening and look over the sea towards the harbour. The scene is magical and will make you understand why naming this hotel ‘a taste of the sea’ is so apt.
Put the Almyra on the itinerary for your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Cyprus and you’ll discover that rooftop terraces aren’t the only way this hotel celebrates the glorious sea. Its infinity edge swimming pool overlooks the Mediterranean and draws your eyes to the far distant horizon. The stretches of fine sand and Almyra’s sailing training center, its advanced Regatta program for keen yachtsmen (and women), its Nautilus adventures and the opportunity to take a luxury sailing cruise also all beckons you seawards.
Almyra, at a glance
- Five star, luxury hotel in eight acres of landscaped gardens
- Huge choice of 189 stylish rooms and suites, with dozens of interconnecting options for families and parties
- accommodations ranges from Inland View rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and smart en suites, to Deluxe Suites with two bedrooms and bathrooms and outstanding sea views
- Five different restaurants, lounge bar and dining options including private barbecues and black table dinners
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful indoor and infinity edge swimming pool with extraordinary sea views
- Almyraspa offering six treatment rooms, yoga deck, saunas and steam rooms, plus beauty salon
- State-of-the-art gym
- Floodlit tennis court
- Mountain biking
- Pony trekking
- Fantastic scenic golf course
- Rock climbing and hill trekking
- Sailing training
- Luxury yacht cruise
- Nautilus adventures
- Jeep safaris
- Cultural visits to vineyards and monasteries