Four Seasons is about choice. You can choose to fly into Larnaca or Paphos airports. You can choose to relax – or indulge in a range of exciting activities.
As you might expect of a five star resort that boasts the world renowned ‘Four Seasons’ name; this hotel offers you the best of everything. If you’re a connoisseur of fine food, for example, you can take your palate on a tour of Europe – and beyond - sampling some of the finest of Italian and Greek specialities. If you’re a lover of sun, sand and sea you should definitely make the Four Seasons part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Cyprus; the hotel stands on the edge of one of the most desirable sandy beach in the entire Limassol region.
And if you’re a true aficionado of water sports and lively entertainment you’ll find the PADI dive center, and the easy access to Larnaca and Paphos most satisfying.
Four Seasons Hotel, at a glance
- Stunning, five star hotel with a fantastic beach
- 304 rooms and suites arranged over six floors
- All with private balconies or terraces and admirable views
- Choose from penthouses or family suites, garden/beach studios or the Royal Suite, adult-only garden suites or family beach studios
- Contemporary décor and innumerable luxury touches
- Choice of six different restaurants ranging from Greek and Italian fine dining to deliciously casual cafés
- Range of bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Two outdoor swimming pools with separate adult/children main pool
- Indoor heated pool
- Shiseido Spa at Four Seasons features a high degree of personal service to ensure you experience the ultimate pampering, beauty and wellness sensation
- Gym, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Floodlit tennis courts
- PADI diving school
- Large variety of thrilling water sports
- Local cultural tours