With its gorgeous Cote d’Azur setting and its 300 days of sunshine a year, the unique principality of Monaco deserves a hotel of this stature and opulence.
Monaco, and especially the principal city of Monte Carlo, is a place synonymous with prestige. Stroll down its graceful boulevards, shaded by grand trees and you’ll feel its innate charm. Sit outside one of its ultra chic cafes and you’ll be able to watch the passing parade. Or close your eyes and you can almost hear the glamour and clamour of Formula One Grand Prix cars flying round the tortuous streets.
And one of the city’s biggest attractions – in fact one of the largest hotel resorts in Europe – is the Fairmont. Located perfectly, in the heart of the principality, between the sea and the world famous Casino of Monte Carlo, the Fairmont Monte Carlo will welcome you to a world of spectacular luxury and unrivalled facilities.
Fairmont, at a glance
- Huge, four star luxury resort and convention center, with Monte Carlo and the Casino on your doorstep
- Choice of 602 guest rooms, suites and residences
- Designer interiors and private terraces with superb views over the Mediterranean
- En suites with baths, showers and separate bidets
- The most prestigious suites have dining and reception rooms, and up to three private terraces
- Dining options include premier restaurants, in-room and speciality cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Willow Stream fitness and rooftop pool with horizon-wide views of the Riviera
- Willow Stream Spa with holistic rejuvenation, wellness and pampering programmes
- In-house casino
- Shopping arcade
- Excursion program includes French and Italian Riviera discovery tours
- Tennis, golf, diving and a range of water sports also available nearby