Even amongst the fabulous hotels of Monte Carlo, the infinitely grand Hôtel de Paris is both imposing and majestic; a living example of todays Belle Époque.
Stand in the world famous Place du Casino and soak up one of Monte Carlo’s most impressive pieces of architecture. Towering above other hotels in both stature and reputation, the Hôtel de Paris is the ultimate, five star luxury hotel – a symphony of Baroque decoration, ornate cupolas and grand columns.
Ascend the steps to enter the lobby and you’ll understand immediately why the Hôtel de Paris is the highlight destination on any luxury, tailor-made vacation to Monte Carlo. You’ll be surrounded by low relief sculptures, marbled colonnades and soaring ceilings bedecked with crystal chandeliers.
And then there are the hotel’s restaurants. Le Grill and Le Loius XV–Alain Ducasse are internationally renowned. Côté Jardin, Le Bar Americian and La Salle Empire are all destinations in their own right.
Hôtel de Paris, at a glance
- Five star luxury hotel in an eminent city setting
- Wide selection of spacious guest rooms with a choice of courtyard, city or sea views
- Range of extremely plush junior and standard suites with private, sheltered terraces and huge windows giving great views
- Two opulent Diamond suites with studies, lounges, dining rooms and spectacular penthouse views
- No less than five destination restaurants
- World class wine cellar with over 600,000 bottles
For leisure and pleasure
- Large pool with solarium, hammam and sauna
- Country club
- 18 hole golf course
- Private beach with cabanas and personal service
- Thermes Marins - four storey spa complex with aquagym baths and every imaginable treatment
- Monte Carlo Beach Club
- Watersports including parachute rides, jet skis, FlyFish and Donuts