Grand it certainly is. But you’ll soon discover that the Hermitage has something more; its own style of elegance, and a mood. A certain indefinable insouciance.
It’s easy to see why the Hôtel Hermitage can afford an air of jaunty confidence in the hospitality it offers you. It has won just about every coveted award available; from the Prix Villégiature ‘Best Hotel Atmosphere in Europe’ to World Luxury Hotel Awards.
It has also won the hearts of any number of seasoned travelers embarking on their luxury, tailor-made vacations to the South of France. So now it is your turn to experience the Hermitage’s combination of luxury and romance; to revel in the lifestyle defined by its Belle Époque décor, and to immerse yourself in the magnificence of the gardens with their Gustave Eiffel Dome. Not to mention a view from the Midi Terrace that stretches from the Principality of Monaco to the Mediterranean’s horizon.
Hôtel Hermitage, at a glance
- Five star luxury hotel overlooking the sea
- Choice of 280 guest rooms, including 26 glamorous suites, 24 junior suites and eight Diamond suites
- Junior and standard suites have views over the city, courtyard or sea – some even have private Jacuzzis overlooking the Mediterranean
- Diamond suites have glass staircases, as many as three private terraces and sumptuous lounges
- Two splendid restaurants and Crystal terrace and bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Private beach and Monte Carlo Beach Club
- Thermes Marins - four storey spa complex with aquagym baths, two swimming pools, plus fitness room, solarium, hammam and sauna
- Watersports including parachute rides, jet skis, FlyFish and Donuts
- Monte Carlo country/Golf Club