Approaching La Pérouse you could easily imagine youd arrived at a private residence. Once inside, the sensation of being in a truly great hotel is completely unmistakeable.
Walk through the discreet entrance and you’ll be lifted – quite literally – into one of the French Riviera’s most engaging hotels. Only really appreciated by those in the know, Hôtel La Pérouse is a genuine ‘hidden gem’. You’ll find yourself in a charming labyrinth that winds its way through the rich greenery and well-stocked gardens of a steep hillside – to culminate in the most astounding views over Nice, the crescent beach and the rolling azure sea.
Worth visiting for the view alone, you’ll find that staying at La Pérouse is a very rewarding experience. The patrician’s residence style outside is in contrast to the décor of the interior, where contemporary chic and designer style is the order of the day. Expect natural wood, unpolished marble and terraces that seem to stretch out over the sea.
Hôtel La Pérouse, at a glance
- Hilltop setting with magnificent views over Nice and the Bay of Angels
- Choice of 56 rooms and suites with garden or sea views
- Many have terraces for breakfasting or sun downer cocktails
- Suites have ample space for three adults or two adults and two children
- Excellent Le Patio restaurant serving local market produce and fresh seafood
For leisure and pleasure
- Fantastic private beach at the foot of the hotel
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Sauna, solarium and Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Close to the old city of Nice with its flower and produce markets
- Access to the Promenade Anglais, Chagall Museum, Botanical and Monastery gardens, harbour, shops and restaurants of the Riviera’s most exciting town