You stay in five star luxury, amidst an area famed for its artistic and literary history. But you discover the beneath-the-surface gems only the locals know about.
The Hotel Pont Royal is in the heart of the St Germain des Prés – the precinct all of Paris celebrates as being the hub of the artistic world and the center of the city’s literary scene. Hemingway, Miller and Fitzgerald all held court in the Pont Royal’s bar. Artists like Miró, Chagall and Buffet added their own touch of color.
So the hotel is stylish and luxurious and bohemian in outlook – expect ‘Left bank’ décor and fantastic views over the sixth arrondissement.
But ask yourself a question. How can you immerse yourself in the real culture of the area, if you follow the well-trodden tourist route? The answer is don’t – the Pont Royal’s ‘Gold Key’ concierge service will help you discover Paris’s real artistic and cultural scene.
Hotel Pont Royal, at a glance
- Superb, hyper-trendy sixth arrondissement location
- Choice of 65 rooms and suites with high ceilings and views over the famous St Germain des Prés precinct
- Subtle lighting, bathrooms harmonised with the bedroom décor, literary atmosphere and artistic references
- Double Michelin-starred dining, plus breakfast salon in a Japanese garden
For leisure and pleasure
- World renowned Signature Bar, with cocktails named after famous habitués – Sartre, Camus, Sagan etc
- Beautifully landscaped garden
- Fitness center
- Perfectly situated for exploring the Luxembourg Gardens, great décor and furniture shops, art galleries, publishing houses, museums, the Seine and the restaurants, bistros and cafés of Paris’s intellectual center