It’s an unbeatable combination. The charm and picturesque quality of Provence. The chic style of the Côte d’Azur. The undeniable elegance of the Terre Blanche.
The South of France, of course, has many qualities that combine together to make it the prime destination for sea-and-sun worshippers, wine-and-food lovers, art-and-culture aficionados, walkers and sight-seers. Not to mention people who cannot resist stopping the car to drink in the view and feel the sun on their upturned faces.
Whatever your reason for taking a luxury, tailor-made vacation in the South of France, make sure that Terre Blanche is on your itinerary. The hotel features suites and villas with graceful interior design and stunning views. It also has no less than four highly acclaimed restaurants – you are in Provence remember! – and four heated swimming pools. It is also ideally situated to make the perfect base for reaching out and exploring one of Europe’s most scenic regions.
Terre Blanche, at a glance
- Very stylish and upmarket, five star hotel with easy access to Cannes and Nice International Airport
- Choice of 115 exclusive suites and villas in white stone, with terracotta tiles
- Spacious lounges and private sun terraces
- En suite bathrooms with heated floors, showers and mosaics
- Dressing areas
- Classic interior design that reflects the white, gold and red clay tones of Provence
- Four restaurants offering different styles of dining and cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Four heated swimming pools with breath-taking views over the surrounding countryside
- Gorgeous spa creating a bubble of serenity and body-and-soul harmony
- Two beautiful and challenging Championship golf courses, plus a clubhouse
- Famous Albatross Golf Performance Center
- Perfect base for exploring the delights of Provence and the Côte d’Azur