Rome wasn’t built in a day. It was created in 1889 as a bank, and its monumental splendour and baroque proportions remain as impressive as ever.
Walk into the grand ballroom of Berlin’s Hotel de Rome and you could be forgiven for thinking you’ve stepped inside a giant wedding cake. Soaring columns sweep your eyes up to a first balconied tier – and upwards again to arches and the baroque second tier. Intricate chandeliers hang from a magnificent ceiling and subtle green and pink décor is the icing on the cake.
Look further into the Hotel de Rome and you’ll continue to be impressed. By the way its charm welcomes you. By the impeccable, formal but friendly service. By the high tech amenities and luxury of the rooms, with their stunning modern décor and generous proportions.
Hotel de Rome, at a glance
- Grand setting in Bepelplatz in the heart of Berlin
- Choice of 146 luxurious guest rooms and suites
- Olga Polizzi and Tommaso Ziffer designed
- Stylish bathroom with tubs and glass showers
- Latest audio visual technology throughout
- Many have stunning platz views
- Beautiful, fine dining restaurant with terrace within a delightful courtyard
For leisure and pleasure
- Close to the nightlife and cultural opportunities of Berlin
- Minutes from the State Opera House, Brandenburg Gate, Museum Island and Gendarmenmarkt
- Unique spa in an original jewel vault
- Facilities include a 20 metre lap pool, holistic treatments, massage, sun terrace, Finnish sauna and tranquillity zone
- State-of-the-art techno gym with personal trainer