Find your corner of paradise at this chic, adults-only resort on the picture-perfect island of Corfu, lapped by the glistening waters of the Ionian Sea.
Originally built by the Onassis family in the 1960s, many famous names – from politicians to royals – have graced the threshold of the Domes Miramare throughout the years. Today the property retains its glamourous charm, and travelers continue to be drawn to this exquisite beachfront escape, captivated by its centuries-old olive trees, 600-meter white-sanded beach and irresistibly peaceful atmosphere.
Guests are invited to select from 113 guestrooms, suites and villas, all simply furnished in soft creams, greens and blues. Some even boast their own private pools and gardens. Meals, inspired by traditional Greek recipes and showcasing fresh, local produce, can be enjoyed at three different restaurants and two bars. During your stay you can enjoy an outdoor yoga class in the olive garden, unwind with a treatment at the spa or kick back by the palm-fringed pool. Alternatively, the beach is just a short stroll away.
Domes Miramare, at a glance
- Romantic resort surrounded by palm and olive trees on the island of Corfu
- Expect total tranquillity at this adults-only property
- Fabulous beachfront location and exquisite views across the Ionian seascape
- Choice of 113 modern guestrooms, suites and villas all with ample living space
- Décor combines natural materials with contemporary touches
- Three restaurants and two bars, serving Greek classics, sushi and international favourites
- Menus designed by a Michelin-starred chef
- Member of The Luxury Collection
For leisure and pleasure
- Soak up the sun on the 600-meter private, white-sanded beach
- Take a dip in the crystal-clear waters of the Ionian Sea
- Huge swimming pool framed by palm trees, loungers and parasols
- Yoga classes held on the grass of the olive garden
- Fitness studio with state-of-the-art equipment, plus personal training sessions
- Massages and wellness treatments including body wraps and facials
- Explore Corfu’s UNESCO protected old town with its beautiful Venetian architecture and cobblestone streets