You laze in the infinity edge pool at Perivolas and realize it’s nearly impossible to tell where the pool ends and the lapis lazuli coloured water of the Aegean begins. Or where the sea becomes blue sky.
Perivolas has a series of picturesque, stone walled terraces that give you impossible-to-photograph panoramas of the caldera and the island of Santorini. This is surely one of the most idyllic spots in the entire Aegean and the most romantic place imaginable for al fresco dining, star gazing and cocktail-sipping at sunset.
But Perivolas isn’t just about drinking in the astounding beauty of its setting. It balances comfort and luxury with a taste for adventure. Boating on the caldera, diving to submerged caves, mountain biking, sight-seeing…it’s all yours.
Perivolas, at a glance
- Fabulous setting on the edge of the Santorini’s famous caldera
- Within walking distance of the quaint town of Skaros
- Choice of studios, Junior and Superior suites plus a four bedroom private hideaway villa
- Suites typically feature sophisticated, minimalist design, gorgeous modern en suites and separate or open plan sitting rooms
- Terraces with spectacular views of the caldera or Aegean
- Wine cellar restaurant serving regional and local Greek cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Amazing infinity edge pool
- Advanced wellness studio with a range of restorative treatments
- Jacuzzi overlooking the caldera
- Gym, steam room and sauna
- Explore cave house, vineyards and picturesque towns like Oia and Ammoudi
- Boating on the caldera
- Brilliant diving and water sports
- Cultural visits to Minoan archeological sites and museums