Is there anywhere quite like Puglia in Southern Italy? Certainly Borgo Egnazia is unique. It reflects the life and culture of the region – like nowhere else.
Every line of Borgo Egnazia’s village-style architecture, every dish served in the ornate dining room, every photograph of the unrivalled countryside you take from your bedroom window reflects the living, breathing culture of Puglia. And there is, you will conclude, nowhere else quite like it.
So if you want to experience the soul of the region, from a base of refined opulence, you should put Borgo Egnazia on the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Italy. Especially if you appreciate authentic regional food executed in the modern idiom, lazy days spent time-traveling through Neolithic sites and charming hilltop villages, and relaxing on fine beaches beside the sparkling Adriatic Sea. Not to mention the excitement of water sports and a round or two of golf.
Borgo Egnazia at a glance
- Classic hotel in the heart of Puglia
- Set between the olive trees of the Itria Valley and the blue Adriatic
- Wide choice of accommodations arranged around the central building and piazza
- Three storey, townhouse villas with three bedrooms and four bathrooms, scenic gardens and private pools
- Four different room styles with king-sized or twin beds, stone tiled en suites and either balconies or private gardens
- Ultra-sophisticated, white-themed restaurant serving regional specialities, and a stylish bar, plus superb local restaurants
For leisure and pleasure
- One indoor swimming pool and three large outdoor pools
- Award-winning spa to help you recover your natural joie de vivre
- Town visits to see local Baroque architecture
- Traditional hilltop villages
- Neolithic archeological sites and wonderful caves
- Local advisors introduce you to events, excursions and exhibitions that reflect the Apulian soul
- Superb, year-round golf at the San Domenico Golf Club
- Range of exciting land and water-based sports
- Cookery classes
Casetta Magnifica with return private transfers and breakfast
Cost based on 1st May for 7 nights 2 adult and 2 kids
Total cost £5540