If the idea of a palace of some grand duke from a previous century is your first impression upon entering the Centrale you will be entirely correct. Created in the 18th century for regional nobility, the Centrale Palace now prides itself on treating its guests like visiting royalty. And, as you’ll discover if you make this hotel part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Italy, your first impressions will last throughout your stay.
You will dine beneath impressive chandeliers and vaulted ceilings decorated with original paintings. You will stroll through lobbies and corridors featuring precious antique furnishings and decorated with classical sculptures. So an atmosphere of aristocracy pervades the whole building – you’ll even find yourself beneath impressive gothic arches when you’re working on your fitness levels.
Centrale Palace, at a glance
- Genteel but immensely impressive, five star hotel set in the heart of Palermo’s most prestigious quarter
- Just 30 km from Palermo Airport
- Choice of 104 rooms ranging from spacious singles to the extraordinary Presidential Suite
- All with fascinating city views
- Mosaic tiled en suite bathrooms
- Air conditioning and connectivity
- Two restaurants – one offering panoramic views over the old city from a magnificent terrace
For leisure and pleasure
- Excellent fitness center with vaulted, gothic arched ceiling and a choice of modern equipment
- Solarium with contemporary mosaic tiled walls
- Perfect base for exploring the architectural and cultural delights of Palermo’s old town
- Special events in six period rooms decorated in traditional manner and featuring original frescoes