Set amidst 47 hectares of lush greenery on the south coast of Sardinia, this highly acclaimed family resort boasts a sensational kids club, a leading brand spa, several swimming pools and more than 20 restaurants.
Ask us to include the Fort Village Resort in your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Italy and get a taste of unrivalled pampering and relaxation. Accommodations is spread across several elegant hotels, luxury villas, seafront suites and chic bungalows – each has its own unique style but all provide a haven of peace from which to base your Sardinian adventure. For those seeking extra privacy, opt for one of the villas to enjoy the use of your own private garden and pool.
At the Forte Village Resort you’ll find enough to keep the whole family entertained for months at a time. Amongst the seemingly infinite array of facilities is a ten-pin bowling alley, golf course, go kart course, soccer academy, tennis courts and mountain bikes. Not to mention water sports such as canoeing and windsurfing. Children have a dedicated area to themselves with fun games and activities, whilst adults can recharge with pampering treatments at the world-class Acquaforte Thalasso & Spa.
Fort Village Resort, at a glance
- Extensive resort set in tropical gardens on the sunny southern coast of Sardinia
- Fringed by a white, sandy beach and the Mediterranean Sea
- Ideal for families, couples and friends alike
- The resort consists of a collection of five-star hotels, four-star hotels and 11 luxury villas
- Villas enjoy private pools, gardens and butler service
- Wide choice of restaurants – up to 21 in high season – that serve a variety of cuisines from traditional Sardinian to Brazilian-style BBQ
- Numerous lounge bars and exclusive cafes
- Get around the resort by golf buggy or bike
For leisure and pleasure
- Nine swimming pools
- Gym with sauna and Turkish bathtub
- Unparalleled range of facilities including a fantastic kids’ club
- Heavenly Acquaforte Thalasso & Spa – member of the Leading Spas of the World
- Sports academies offering coaching in netball, rugby and soccer
- Wide range of activities including mountain biking, golf, go-karting, cycling, basketball and tennis
- Browse the designer boutiques in the Piazza Maria Luigia at the heart of the resort
- Nightclub and nightly events and shows to enjoy
- Water sports such as scuba diving, catamaran sailing, canoeing and windsurfing