In a sense Giardina di Costanza is a microcosm of Sicily. It is surrounded by fragrant olive groves and beautiful vineyards – and it was named after the mother of Emperor Frederick II who was so influential during the town’s Arab-Norman period.
Put the Costanza on the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Italy and you’ll find that the traditional elegance of the resort’s architecture continues through its extensive gardens and parkland. The hotel’s large halls, graceful rooms and quiet terraces are complemented by the tranquillity of hidden pergolas, pretty gazebos and statuesque palm trees. Ornamental paths wind their way to feature fountains and waterfalls cascading into crystal pools. And inside it’s not just the décor that reflects the island; fine restaurants serve the best of the region’s specialities.
Giardina di Costanza, at a glance
- Award winning, five star hotel set in parklands and gardens, surrounded by olive groves and vineyards
- Choice of accommodations ranging from Superior, Grand Superior and Deluxe rooms to Jacuzzi and Corner suites and two and three bedroom penthouses
- Refined, traditional décor throughout
- Grand windows and balconies giving breath-taking garden views
- Glamorous en suites
- Stylish restaurant and bar serving the true flavor of Sicily
For leisure and pleasure
- Fabulous open air swimming pool and sun deck, plus indoor heated pool
- Nakhlah Spa offering a range of Sicilian and Oriental treatments for relaxation, restoration and reinvigoration
- 2,100 sq m wellness center with fully equipped gym
- Detoxifying sauna, salty pool and Turkish bathtub
- Cultural and heritage tours to ancient towns like Mazara, Erice, Segesta, Trapani and Mothya