In Florence you’ll be engulfed by art and architecture from the Renaissance and before. In Hotel Brunelleschi you’ll be staying in a Byzantine tower built in the 6th century.
Don’t just revel in the art and architecture of Florence on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Italy. Specify a stay at Hotel Brunelleschi and you can live in it. This idiosyncratic, four star hotel is the only one in the whole city to be created within a historic mediaeval church and a circular Byzantine tower dating back to the 6th century CE. It’s a destination in its own right, sitting amidst the other cultural wonders of Italy’s foremost ‘art city’. The wondrous Piazza della Signoria is just a few steps away. Il Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore), Giotto Tower, Palazzo Vecchio, Piazzale Michelangelo, Museo Casa di Dante and Loggia del Bigallo are similarly accessible. So, wake up in Hotel Brunelleschi and you’ll have Florence at your fingertips.
Hotel Brunelleschi, at a glance
- Four star boutique hotel created from a 6th century Byzantine tower
- Set in the heart of Florence overlooking the Duomo and Giotto Tower
- Choice of 96 superbly appointed guest rooms and suites decorated in true Italian style by architect Benelli
- Deluxe rooms typically offering views over the Duomo and Giotto Tower or Florence’s colourful shopping precinct
- The grandest suites have sweeping, all-round views of Florence’s most important historic landmarks, circular beds and full marble en suite bathrooms with whirlpool tubs, plus state-of-the-art entertainment systems
For leisure and pleasure
- Unrivalled base for exploring Florence with Piazza della Signoria and Via del Corso on your doorstep
- Within walking distance of the Uffizi and the Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Giotto Tower, Brunelleschi’s Cupola and Palazzo Vecchio are all easily accessible
- San Lorenzo, Piazzale Michelangelo, Fiesole, Museo Casa di Dante and Loggia del Bigallo are yours
- Private hotel museum