It is easy to see why Hotel Don Diego should be part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Sardinia. It’s a traditional hotel that well understands the concepts of comfort, putting guests at their ease and treating visitors to the very best the island has to offer.
Sardinian cuisine, for example. Centred around fresh seafood, the specialities of the region are both simple and exquisitely executed. At Don Diego it’s served in a rustic restaurant with a stunning terrace, allowing diners to sample another regional best; a fantastic, panoramic view over the deep blue Mediterranean.
And then there is the beach. No luxury hotel in Sardinia should be without one, and the Don Diego is set in a beautiful cove, opposite the Tavolara and Molara islands’ marine park, fringed with fragrant Mediterranean gardens.
Hotel Don Diego, at a glance
- Luxury, four star hotel in a beachside setting just 12 km south of Olbia
- Choice of 50 standard and family rooms, plus spacious suites
- Standard rooms have garden terraces and the seaside rooms have direct access to the beach
- Family rooms are spacious, with separate living rooms and large terraces
- Suites have breathtaking views from their terraces, plus designer en suites and living rooms
- Restaurant serving local specialities
For leisure and pleasure
- Natural sea water swimming pool
- Private beach with views over the marine park and Tavolara and Molara islands
- Wellness center with massage and beauty treatments
- Tennis court and gym
- Scuba diving and snorkeling
- Water sports including kayaking, canoeing and wind surfing
- Gardens with lush Mediterranean plants