That Hotel Villa Athena is an imposing residence and a superb hotel in the grand manner is quite beyond doubt. Its dignified stance and traditional regional architecture means it is quite at home in the Archeological Park of the Valley of the Temples, which UNESCO has declared a World heritage site.
Make the Villa Athena part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Italy and you will also feel completely at home. You will be welcomed to sumptuous luxury by a friendly, obliging staff and you will be staying within a couple of hundred meters of the Temple of Concordia – a Doric masterpiece that dates back to the 5th century BC. So you have the perfect base to explore ancient Sicilian civilisation – amidst Saracen olive groves and centuries-old palms.
Hotel Villa Athena, at a glance
- Recently refurbished 19th century villa
- Five star luxury in the heart of the Valley of the Temples
- Wide choice of classic, superior and deluxe rooms, all with garden, inner or temple views
- Designer en suites and air conditioning
- Range of suites – individually arranged but often featuring fantastic temple views, private terraces, Sicilian marble baths, classically-inspired decor and Jacuzzis
- Terrace of the Gods Restaurant, Granaio di Ibla and patio lounge
For leisure and pleasure
- Perfect base for exploring the relics of a two thousand five hundred year old civilisation
- Minutes from the temples of Concordia, Juno and Heracles
- Cultural tours to explore the ancient archeological sites
- Coastal walks leading to unspoiled sandy beaches
- Beautiful Saracen olive groves and ancient palms