Le Sirenuse is one of the most beautiful and prestigious hotels on the Amalfi Coast with spectacular views over Positano and the surrounding cliffs that will remain with you forever.
Le Sirenuse is in the heart of the picturesque Positano village, on scenic ‘Amalfi Drive’, just 55km south of Naples. Perched above the sea, the rooms, terraces, bar and restaurant are an oasis of peace and silence, illuminated by a breathtaking view.
This family run 58-room hotel is considered one of Italy’s leading seaside luxury hotels, though it still retains the intimate, cultured atmosphere of a private home. Every room is individually decorated in traditional Mediterranean style with white-washed walls, vaulted ceilings and hand-made tiles each with its own balcony looking out over the blue sea to the islands.
Le Sirenuse, at a glance
- Distinguished hotel poised on a cliff 70 metres above the sea
- Choice of rooms and suites with individual styling and décor
- Most have classic white walls and hand-made tiled floors
- Designer en suites – some with windows overlooking the sea
- Balconies, terraces or large picture windows offering fabulous views
- The Michelin starred La Sponda restaurant which is lit by four hundred candles that create an unforgettable atmosphere
For leisure and pleasure
- Swimming pool with sun deck and outstanding views
- Pool terrace overlooking the sea, with fragrant flowers and lemon trees
- Champagne and oyster bar on a terrace with roses and frangipane
- The Sirenuse Spa was designed by Gae Aulenti, and offers massages and face and body treatments using AVEDA's aromatic essential oils, natural products and techniques
- Cruise the coast in the hotel’s boats
- The restaurants and shops of Positano, as well as the beach and fast ferry service to Capri, are within easy walking distance