If you’re experiencing a luxury, tailor-made vacation to Venice and you want to stay in regal surroundings – and be treated like royalty – you should choose the Londra Palace.
This majestic, luxury hotel stands in an impressive location on the promenade of Riva degli Schiavoni, just a few steps from St Mark’s Square and easily reached by water taxi, or romantic gondola.
So it’s time to ask yourself a question. Do you take your camera, or an easel and set of water colors? Throw open the windows of your Londra Palace suite and you’ll find yourself gazing out over St Mark’s Basin – a scene so beautiful it would have inspired Canaletto himself. And indeed, the Palace is still a favoured meeting point for local artists, as well as aesthetically-aware travelers.
Londra Palace, at a glance
- Ideal destination on luxury, tailor-made vacation to Venice
- Choice of 53 individual and uniquely appointed guest rooms
- Furnished in the Biedermeier style with elegant upholstery and rich brocades
- Classic marbled en suites
- Inspiring views of St Mark’s Basin and the lagoon, or fascinating vistas over the rooftops and bell towers of Venice’s historic heart
- Do Leoni restaurant specialising in fine Venetian cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Unbeatable central setting with easy access to all the famous sights of Venice
- Minutes from St Mark’s Square, Ponte dei Sospiri and the secret places of La Serenissima
- Landing stage for water taxis and public boats • Cocktail veranda overlooking Riva degli Schiavoni
- Elegant lounge and sun deck