Olga Polizzi – the Director of Design at Rocco Forte – styled the interior of the Savoy Hotel Florence. And she cannot fail to have been strongly influenced by the Renaissance art, innate Italian style and leading edge contemporary design that make the city one of the world’s premier destinations.
Similarly, as you walk from the streets of Florence – where every corner is a work of art in itself – into the grand reception area of the Savoy, you will realize that the ongoing visual procession of great work has followed you inside. Fashion’s footsteps are revealed in quirky images of shoes. Renaissance grandeur is echoed in classic marble and mosaic bathrooms. Italian passion is presented on a plate in the hotel’s fabled L’Incontro Restaurant.
Savoy Hotel, at a glance
- The art of the great hoteliers, set in the heart of world’s most artistic city
- Choice of 88 guest rooms, and 14 glorious suites
- Many with outstanding views giving glimpsed portraits of Florence
- Beautifully styled with ceramics, parquet, artwork and artisan fabrics
- Outstanding, destination restaurant and bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Designer spa overlooking the city, complete with fitness center and two suites with steam rooms, chromotherapy and aromatherapy
- Perfect base for exploring the sights, nightlife and cultural opportunities of Florence
- Set on the Piazza Repubblica
- Minutes from the Duomo
- Short walk from the Uffizi Gallery
- Close to the Ponte Vecchio