Walk through the Villa Igiea’s Donna Franca Florio restaurant and you could well imagine you’ve stepped into a grand, 19th century ballroom with its hugely ornate ceiling, chandeliers and airy terrace overlooking the Mediterranean. And, indeed, there is something old fashioned – in the best possible sense – about the way the Villa respects its guests; attending to them with careful concern.
But make the Villa Igiea part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Italy and you’ll find the ‘another era’ aspects of this magnificent hotel are more than balanced by the lavish modern amenities and the thoroughly contemporary cuisine that brings you a new level of fine dining in impeccable surroundings. Not to mention the exciting water sports, golf and romantic night cruises along the Palermo coast.
Villa Igiea, at a glance
- Refined, five star hotel in a prominent Palermo coast setting
- Wide choice of classic, deluxe and superior rooms, with gorgeous views from full height windows or private balconies
- Designer en suites
- Huge suites including separate living rooms – some even set in a romantic tower
- Marbled bathrooms
- Fine dining restaurant with sea view terrace plus vaulted cellar restaurant and grill bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Excellent swimming pool and sun terrace with far-reaching sea views, plus terrace grill and bar
- Easy access to the markets, shops, nightlife, architectural and historic treasures of Palermo
- Spectacular day or romantic evening cruises along the Palermo coast
- Watersports including yachting, snorkeling and diving
- Close to the Villa Airoldi Golf Club