Choose your lido. One has an inviting freshwater pool and horizon-stretching views over the Mediterranean, the other is vibrant with great sun decks and service. Or perhaps you’ll prefer the private beach accessed directly from the resort, with a sandy cove that’s perfect for children. The sort of spot that can really make a luxury, tailor-made vacation to Malta.
But the family fun doesn’t stop there. The resort is perfectly placed to let you and the kids explore Malta. There are all-action destinations like the Splash & Fun Water Park, Playmobil Fun Park and Popeye Village. There are mind-expanding options like the National Aquarium and Birdpark Malta – both fascinating – the LWSA Animal Park and the Malta Experience. So, after choosing your lido, pick your family excursion.
Westin Dragonara, at a glance
- Leading, five star hotel in the heart of downtown St Julian’s
- Choice of 340 rooms and suites offering accommodations to suit every type of family
- Great sea views, family-sized rooms and state-of-the-art bathrooms
- Deluxe and executive rooms typically accommodate families of four, with interconnecting rooms available
- Suites have huge terraces or two private balconies, plus living areas and sleeping space for four adults
- Menu of three restaurants serving Maltese and Mediterranean food at its best, plus an elegant lounge and piano bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Private beach lapped by the warm Mediterranean
- Direct access to the sea via two elegant beach lidos
- Bay View Pool is freshwater and has a glorious sun deck and superb sea views
- Reef Club Pool also has a sundeck and direct access to a sandy sea cove suitable for children
- Excursions for families include Birdpark Malta, water and theme parks, Popeye Village, LWS Animal Park, Malta Experience and the National Aquarium
- Kids’ Club and parties arranged