Oslo, nestling between a fjord and a forest, is one of Scandinavia’s prime destinations. At the heart of its fine buildings and parks lies another great destination.
It may be called the Continental, but this five star hotel is truly world class. It has its own art collection, for example, that attracts visitors from across the world. You’ll find painting by Edvard Munch, sculpture in the lobby, glasswork in the suites.
You’ll also find a wonderful collection of restaurants and bars. A Viennese-style café that is one of Oslo’s most renowned restaurants. The fine dining Eik Annen Etage. A classic lobby bar-cum-Oslo meeting place. The maritime- styled Steamen and a stylish breakfasting room.
And then there are the rooms themselves. Each with its own unique character, each welcoming you with a fusion of classic design, unconventional fashion colors and the latest modern luxuries. The Continental concentrates the best of Europe into one of Europe’s best hotels.
Hotel Continental, at a glance
- Distinguished setting at the heart of Oslo’s most refined precinct
- Choice of 155 individual rooms and suites
- Standard rooms are spacious and have en suites and classic or modern décor
- Continental Suite has fabulous city views, sitting and dining rooms, reception salon and two separate adjoining bedrooms
- Five bars and restaurants that are the toast of Oslo
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb base for exploring Oslo, especially the government quarter
- Short walk from the Royal Palace and City Hall
- Close to the Vigelandsparken sculpture park, Munch Museum, Fram and Kon-Tiki Museums and National Gallery
- Easy access to the National Opera and Ballet and Norwegian Folk Museum
- Holmenkollen ski jump and natural tours to the fjord, forest and surrounding countryside