No other continent has as much history or a greater variety of iconic sights as Europe – and a Silverseas cruise is the ultimately luxurious way of reaching it.
Sailing to over 800 destinations spanning all seven continents, Silversea takes you to more destinations than any other cruise line. Their small, luxury ships glide into secluded harbours where others cannot go.
All-suite and spacious ocean-view accommodations comes with butler service. Beautifully appointed lounges and bars offer an elegant yet relaxed ambience. A diversity of gourmet dining; beverages including wines, beers and spirits; and onboard gratuities are always included.
So is there really a better – or more stylish - way to travel to, say, Venice, than to cruise into its harbour aboard a sleek white cruise ship? Silversea will take you from the energetic streets of Barcelona and Gaudi’s fantastical Sagrada Familia, to the ancient white windmills and blue domed chapels that stare out over the sea at Santorini. You’ll be transported from the chocolate-box prettiness of Honfleur to the historic fortified town of Dubrovnik. From the waterside restaurants of Portofino to the delicious opulence of Monaco. From Mahon - the quaint capital of Menorca – to the center of culture and art that is Rome. From the powerful mountains and breath-taking scenery of Montenegro to the laid back beaches of the Greek islands.
Or you may decide to cruise beyond the Mediterranean and visit the gilded palaces of Scandinavia and Russia, the chill beauty of Iceland and Norway’s fjords. Or even London’s Tower Bridge.
Silverseas, at a glance
- Small, luxurious ships that take you into the heart of ports and cities
- Six intimate ships for just 296 to 596 guests
- All oceanview suites, almost all with private verandas
- Butler service in every suite
- All-Inclusive value – beverages, gratuities and transfers into most ports
- Gourmet, open-seated dining, in-suite dining and 24- hour room service
- Swimming pool and sun decks
- Modern spas offering the latest range of pampering and wellness programmes
- Deck lounges with panoramic ocean views
- Superb entertainment in elegant lounges
- Unrivalled cuisine with a menu of styles from across the globe
- Designer shops
Where will Silverseas take you?
- Northern Europe and British Isles