If you believe a holiday should be about relaxing, taking time to explore the history of your surroundings, spending a couple of hours over lunch, and all evening enjoying dinner…then Hotel Palacio del Bailio is your perfect place to stay.
Nestling quietly at the heart of the Cordoba’s old town, this centuries-old palace gives you a fine balance between history, art, indulgence and a sense of wellbeing. Its aged walls instil a feeling of quietness and assurance. The gardens, full of fragrant flowers, exude calmness. The sun terrace, enveloped in the perfume of the surrounding orange trees, is the essence of relaxation.
Inside the Palacio you’ll find elegant rooms – many with original wall paintings and artwork – and an outstanding spa offering a full range of restorative, rejuvenating treatments.
Hotel Palacio del Bailio, at a glance
- Palace with Roman, 16th and 18th century origins
- Unrivalled location in Cordoba’s old quarter
- Choice of guest rooms including Dreamers and Deluxe, plus Junior, Grand and Presidential suites
- Designer en suites and great views over the old town
- Some rooms feature centuries-old frescos and hand-painted stucco walls
- Many suites have rich velvet and leather furnishings, palatial-style décor
- Senzone Restaurant and Senzone Tapas Bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Wellness spa offering massage and spa treatments in a courtyard flanked by Roman columns
- Choice of plunge pools
- World Cultural Heritage site with easy access to the historical sights of old Cordoba
- Shops, markets, galleries, restaurants and bars, cathedral and the city’s nightlife all within easy reach
- City and region tours