Its name implies ‘good sun’ and, indeed, if all you want to do is laze; soak up the rays and listen to the sound of the sea while you read a great book – the hotel does offer Bon Sol.
But there’s more. Much, much more. The hotel is family-owned and managed. Which means there is a level of personal service rarely found in larger chains. The Bon Sol has impressive facilities too. There’s a gorgeous beach, with water sports. But there’s also three swimming pools. There’s a beauty and health spa, plus a wide range of sports to choose from. There are extensive, semi-tropical gardens and a choice of excellent restaurants – from the traditional Spanish to the more casual conservatory, overlooking the pool.
Hotel Bon Sol, at a glance
- Centred around a Moorish tower, nestling high on a cliff, just eight kilometres from central Palma
- Overlooking picturesque Palma Bay
- Individually designed guest rooms, including twin rooms, doubles, junior and family suites
- Conservatory plus formal Spanish restaurants and cocktail terraces
For leisure and pleasure
- Rich gardens with swimming pools arranged on different levels
- Safe swimming beach
- Stylish modern spa with sauna, solarium and Turkish bathtub
- Pampering, wellness and beauty treatments
- Fitness room
- Two tennis courts
- Squash and crazy golf
- Children’s playground