Had you visited the grand farmhouse of Can Salagros over five centuries ago you would doubtless have been entertained amid natural surroundings, and been served food that was local, fresh and organically produced. There was no other way.
Make Mas Salagros part of your holiday to Spain today and you’ll find the old cortijo has changed somewhat, but the principles remain the same. So the newly opened hotel has sophisticated systems that make it 100% ecological. It was built from sustainable materials and green technology, it uses eco energy and its management and recycling processes are all leading edge. Wherever possible, everything - from the spa’s beauty products to the kitchen’s fine cuisine – has been created with respect for the environment. Giving your holiday a green light.
Mas Salagros, at a glance
- The foremost eco hotel in Spain
- Just 25 minutes from Barcelona international airport and 20 km from the city centre
- Choice of 54 rooms and suites, all with access to terraces or the gardens
- Decorated throughout with 100% natural wood furnishings and organic cotton fabrics
- Two eco restaurants and a personalised catering service available
For leisure and pleasure
- Aire Roman Spa with a range of advanced wellness treatments
- Two swimming pools, including one for children
- Within easy reach of the wonderful city of Barcelona with its two cathedrals – including the astonishing Sagrada Familia by Gaudi
- Plus the art galleries, restaurants, chic shops, fashion and vivacious nightlife for which the city is famed
- Florist and car rental