Similarly, Princesa Yaiza is the place to be if you like your vacation to contain a little of everything. Sight seeing, some local culture, quite a lot of lounging beside the pool or on an immaculate beach, and a fair amount of pampering, fine dining and relaxing cocktails.
The key is in its setting. Princesa Yaiza enjoys a great location. It was once the traditional fishing village of Playa Blanca, so the hotel itself stands on the beachfront, with direct access to Playa Dorada. A relaxed stroll will bring you to a fascinating modern marina, whilst the town center is similarly accessible in the other direction.
And then there is Kikoland – 10,000 sq m packed with full-action fun for all the family. Playgrounds, sports areas, swimming pools, Amphitheatre…all part of five star Princesa Yaiza.
Princesa Yaiza, at a glance
- Beachfront setting
- 385 stylishly appointed guest rooms set in beautiful gardens
- Superior rooms, duplexes, suites (including disabled) family suites, connecting rooms, Royal Kiko, Presidential and Royal suites
- All with irresistible views over the swimming pool, lush gardens or the sea itself
- Choice of eight different restaurants
For leisure and pleasure
- Six swimming pools, including one with sea water and two for children
- Two outdoor Jacuzzis
- Thalasso center for the ultimate pampering and beauty treatments
- Fitness center
- Turkish baths, saunas, shower jet and dynamic tubs
- Thai massage
- Tennis courts, paddle, soccer, basketball and beach volleyball
- Baby and junior clubs