You can be as isolated, quiet and serene as you like. Or, you can immerse yourself in water sports, lively entertainment, great food…
At Kempinski Barbaros Bay you will experience some truly tranquil moments. Stand, for example, beside the floodlit, infinity edge pool at midnight and look out over the bay, gilded by moonlight. Or stretch out on the private beach, close your eyes and let the symphony of the sea and the warmth of the sun work their magic. Or relax in the Barbaros Bay’s sublime spa and feel the outside world drift away on a wave of rejuvenating, restoring pampering.
Or, on the other hand, throw yourself into the sea. There are water sports waiting. There is also the fascinating town of Bodrum within easy reach, with its lively clubs, great restaurants and multitude of historic sites. Stay at the Barbaros Bay and you don’t have to choose – you can have it all.
Barbaros Bay, at a glance
- Tranquil setting beside the Aegean Sea, within easy reach of Bodrum
- Choice of 149 luxurious guest rooms and 24 lavish suites
- Breathtaking views from floor-to-ceiling windows, terraces or walk-out balconies
- Décor designed to maximise light, color and form
- En suites with bathtub, shower and separate WCs
- Wide choice of dining experience
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb, curvaceous swimming pool overlooking the bay
- 5,500 sq m Six Senses Spa with holistic treatments, tailor-made to restore and reinvigorate you
- Indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room and Turkish bathtub
- Private beach with water sports
- Olives Restaurant and Terrace, plus Pacific Rim, seafood beach and Italian restaurants, poolside bar and restaurant, and children’s restaurant