Encompassing 530 undisturbed acres along the Mediterranean coast of Andalusia, Finca Cortesin is a fabulous European getaway with outstanding facilities.
Finca Cortesin is truly multifaceted, made up of an award-winning hotel, championship golf course, exclusive shopping area, beach club and real estate. It’s positioned on one of the most peaceful stretches of the Andalusian coast, within easy reach of Marbella, Puerto Banús, Sotogrande and the village of Casares. Backed by hills and facing the ocean, on clear days the views stretch all the way to Morocco.
From the expansive manicured gardens to the white courtyards, glittering swimming pools, gorgeous spa and luxuriant suites, Finca Cortesin has been a haven of comfort and elegance since it first opened in 2008. In the summer you can dine al fresco at El Jardín de Lutz, whose menu has a modern take on traditional Spanish dishes. Alternatively, Michelin-starred Kabuki Raw has an open-kitchen serving tasty Japanese delicacies.
Finca Cortesin, at a glance
- Luxury, hacienda-style hotel and golf resort set on a 530-acre estate between Marbella and Sotogrande
- Design inspired by traditional Andalusian architecture combined with contemporary facilities
- 67 spacious one and two-bedroom suites with living rooms, kitchens and gorgeous sea views
- Most rooms have a balcony or patio area, whilst some feature their own pool
- Original Moroccan doors and windows, elegant white courtyards and flagstones reclaimed from a French renaissance villa
- Extravagantly appointed with high ceilings, elegant furniture and high-quality materials
- El Jardín de Lutz and Michelin-starred Japanese restaurant Kabuki Raw
For leisure and pleasure
- Expansive spa offering exquisite Thai treatments plus a Turkish bathtub, sauna, indoor pool and gym
- Tennis and padel courts
- Exclusive boutique shops
- Championship 18-hole golf course designed by Cabell Robinson and Jack Nicklaus Academy
- Incredible 6,000 square meter beach club with its own swimming pool
- Four swimming pools
- Array of water sports at your fingertips
- The beach is within walking distance