When you consider its prime ocean-front location, stylish guestrooms and exquisite food, it comes as no surprise that the Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan is considered one of the city’s finest hotels.
The hotel enjoys an excellent location on Sandakan’s waterfront promenade with views looking out towards the glistening Sandakan Bay. Offering all the modern conveniences you would expect from a sleek city hotel, it’s the ideal place to break up a long journey or as a base to visit the famous orang-utan rehabilitation centre at Sepilok.
Guestrooms throughout are comfortably appointed, spacious and come equipped with excellent amenities. International and Malaysian dishes are served throughout the day at The Eatery, whilst you can also head to the deli cafe Wrapped or The Best Brew for live music and sports. As well as a gym - open 24/7 - and beauty salon, the hotel has a superb rooftop pool area where you can enjoy fabulous views as the sun sets over the city and bay.
Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan, at a glance
- Contemporary hotel located in the heart of Sandakan
- Overlooking Sandakan Bay
- 300 guestrooms and suites with excellent amenities, and most with beautiful sea views
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- All day dining at The Eatery
- Stylish deli
- Lobby lounge
For leisure and pleasure
- Outdoor rooftop infinity pool overlooking Sandakan Bay
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Beauty salon
- Less than an hour’s drive from the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre
- A popular sports bar where you can enjoy live music daily