Leave the stresses of modern life behind at this sophisticated and secluded resort on the north-west coast of gorgeous Anguilla.
Overlooking two of the island’s most beautiful beaches, this exquisite Four Seasons retreat invites you to kick back, relax and fall in love with one of the most alluring corners of the Caribbean. Spotless sands, coconut palms and colourful beach bars are met by amazingly clear waters where you can snorkel, kayak and sail out to tiny islets. The resort’s sea center (your go-to for complimentary snorkeling gear, paddle boards and beach umbrellas), has everything you need to make the most of this dazzling location.
Guests are accommodated in a collection of townhomes, villas, residences, suites and guestrooms. All enjoy modern coastal décor and light, airy interiors, whilst many are fitted with gourmet kitchens, dining rooms, private plunge pools, marble bathrooms and sundecks. You can choose to dine in the privacy of your own room, or in the resort’s Cobà restaurant whose fabulous bluff-top location affords beautiful views over the Meads and Barnes bays.
Four Seasons, Anguilla, at a glance
- Luxury beach-side resort overlooking Barnes Bay on the island of Anguilla
- accommodations is spread across townhomes, villas, residences, suites and guestrooms
- Chic, beach-inspired décor with earthy tones and neutral cream colors
- Amenities include marble bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, coffee machines and free Wi-Fi
- Those staying in villas, townhomes and residences also benefit from full gourmet kitchens and a personal Residence Assistant
- Three restaurants including Cobà (serving fresh seafood) and the Half Shell Beach Bar and Bamboo Bar and Grill (for cocktails and light lunches)
- Open-air lounge where you can enjoy vintage rums and live music
For leisure and pleasure
- Three heated outdoor swimming pools including an adults-only sunset infinity pool
- Spa and salon
- Yoga, spin and boot-camp classes plus a 24-hour gym
- Sports pavilion for rock climbing, tennis and basketball
- Visit the resort’s Sea Center for water sports and beach equipment
- Boating and sailing services
- Anguilla Tennis Academy, stand-up paddle boarding classes and IKO–certified kitesurfing instruction