In a city known for its contributions to the worlds of art, music, architecture and science, Hotel Sacher Vienna makes a mark of its own with its elegant décor, exquisite cuisine and rich heritage woven right into the fabric of Vienna’s history.
Inspired by the Belle Époque period, each of the hotel’s 149 guestrooms and suites are lavishly yet elegantly styled. Alongside period antiques and original paintings, you can expect to find first-class modern amenities as well as exquisite marble bathrooms equipped with mirror TVs and underfloor heating.
Dining at the hotel comes in the form of two graceful restaurants, the Rote Bar and Grune Bar, both serving international dishes alongside traditional Austrian specialities. The legendary Blaue Bar is a popular place to relax with friends before heading to the opera, whilst the hotel’s two elegant cafes provide the ideal spot to enjoy a slice of the city’s famous Sachertorte.
Hotel Sacher Vienna, at a glance
- Internationally-renowned five-star hotel in Vienna, originally founded in the 1870s
- Fabulously located at the heart of the city behind the Vienna State Opera House
- Many famous guests including John F. Kennedy, Indira Gandhi and Queen Elizabeth have crossed the threshold of the hotel
- 150 rooms and suites each with modern amenities and classic décor featuring antiques and original paintings
- All rooms feature cable TV, bathroom mirror TVs, high speed Wi-Fi, iPhone docking stations, desks, individually controlled air con and luxury toiletries
- Some rooms feature beautiful terraces with superb views
- Impeccable service
For leisure and pleasure
- 24-hour concierge service
- Complimentary use of the fitness center
- Perfect location for exploring the city’s top attractions
- Sacher Boutique Spa offering a range of treatments as well as a Finnish sauna, salt steam room and herbal bathtub
- Indulge in a slice of Sachertorte, the world’s most famous chocolate cake, at one of the hotel’s stylish cafes