First opening its doors in 1864, Hotel Tadoussac has since become a landmark resort in Tadoussac, offering both beautiful accommodations and outdoor adventure for families and couples alike.
The hotel has an old-fashioned elegance with its vibrant red roof, whitewashed walls, dormer windows and cupolas. Each guestroom is well appointed, featuring floral and nautical details, whilst many look out over Tadoussac Bay. There are a variety of dining options, with a focus on fresh local seafood and the cuisine of the Charlevoix region. You can enjoy an intimate atmosphere and a superb view over the St. Lawrence River at Le William Restaurant, whilst light meals and cocktails are available at the inviting lounge bar.
Guests of the hotel will find a variety of activities to try in the surrounding area. Go hiking, rock climbing, embark on a whale-watching cruise or take in the magnificent landscapes of Saguenay Fjord by sea kayak. Keen golfers will be delighted with the Tadoussac Golf Club – founded in 1902 it is one of the oldest golf courses in Quebec and renowned for its picturesque views over the river. After a busy day, you can unwind with a pampering treatment at the hotel’s health center and spa.
Hotel Tadoussac, at a glance
- Landmark resort within walking distance of the old village of Tadoussac, three hours from Quebec City
- Overlooking the Saguenay Fjord and St. Lawrence River
- Choice of well furnished guestrooms, many of which have views over the scenic Tadoussac Bay
- Each room has a flat screen TV, cable, coffee maker, hair dryer and high-speed Wi-Fi
- Enjoy fine dining at Le William Restaurant, regional food at Le Coverdale Dining Room and cocktails at Le Coquart Café Lounge Cocktail Bar
- Within reach of Tadoussac’s shops and boutiques
For leisure and pleasure
- Enjoy a swim in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool
- Play a game of tennis
- Six-hole miniature golf course
- Spot beluga, humpback and blue whales on a whale-watching cruise or zodiac excursion
- Visit the Tadoussac Golf Club
- Pamper yourself at the on-site health club and spa
- Kids’ Club offering arts and crafts, treasure hunts and movie nights
- Numerous scenic hikes to enjoy
- Eco-tourism activities include bird watching, sports fishing and rock climbing