With a glorious location on Sri Lanka’s scenic southern coast, Sri Sharavi Beach Villas & Spa is a modern, eco-friendly beach hideaway.
Sri Sharavi Beach Villas & Spa lies on the very southern tip of Sri Lanka in the charming fishing village of Mirissa, basking in warm tropical sunshine and framed by turquoise Indian Ocean waters. When it comes to accommodation, the elegant suites and villas impress with their bright and airy living spaces, classic island aesthetic and panoramic views. The restaurant, which ranks amongst the best in the area, serves a menu of traditional Sri Lankan curries and super fresh seafood.
From deep-sea fishing to surfing perfect breaks, snorkelling and watching for whales, Sri Sharavi provides the perfect platform for the water-loving, active traveller. Those seeking more leisurely pursuits can simply relax amidst the lush coastal surroundings, learn how to prepare delicious Sri Lankan cuisine or make use of the complimentary bicycles to discover nearby villages, paddy fields and cinnamon farms. Complimentary yoga classes are also offered daily on the beach platform overlooking the ocean, whilst the spa offers a full menu of pampering, restorative treatments.
Sri Sharavi Beach Villas & Spa, at a glance
- Contemporary, eco-friendly beach retreat on Sri Lanka’s southern coast
- Just east of Mirissa, a prime location for enjoying an array of water sports including excellent whale watching
- Set on the powdery soft Kamburugamuwa Beach
- Choice of beautiful beachfront villas and garden suites with contemporary decor, minimalist aesthetics and wide-open spaces
- Light-filled ensuite bathrooms with rain showers
- Shared ground floor areas with comfy sofas and a small pantry
- Panoramic Indian Ocean views
- Laidback restaurant offering a taste of traditional Sri Lankan cuisine alongside international favourites
- A great option for families with the option to book the entire property exclusively
For leisure and pleasure
- Cool off in the resort’s 45-metre seawater swimming pool
- Try your hand at deep-sea fishing and troll fishing
- Enjoy surfing and snorkelling in the warm waters of Mirissa and Weligama
- Soak up the local culture of nearby villages
- Excellent whale and dolphin watching opportunities with blue, Bryde’s, sperm and killer whales all to be spotted
- Daily complimentary yoga lessons held on a wooden platform by the beach
- Take a cooking class with the hotel’s chef to learn how to prepare authentic Sri Lankan dishes
- Make use of the complimentary bicycles to explore the surrounding area
- Serene spa offering a full spectrum of treatments including massages, wraps, scrubs and baths