Meandering rivers, lush jungle and spectacular wildlife, Baghvan Hotel offers you a place in the natural opulence of a by-gone Indian era.
This is the place for your own Jungle Book adventure. Baghvan is just a few minutes drive from Pench National Park, a 757 sq km forest that is said to have inspired Kipling with its meandering river and tinkling waterfallss, dense teak thickets and mountains.
Plus wildlife that includes tigers, leopard, gaur, wild dog, monkeys, sambar, chital and brilliant birdlife.
Baghvan, at a glance
- Just 10 minutes drive from Pench National Park entrance and only 1½ hours from Nagpur
- 12 luxury bungalows with stylish 1950s-inspired interiors and modern facilities
- Elegant bathrooms with indoor and outdoor showers
- Private, tented rooftop platforms with fans and hookahs, for sleeping out
- Guest areas with deep sofas, shaded decks and interactive kitchen/dining room
- Awarded the UN-backed, TOFTigers Eco-Accreditation
For leisure and pleasure
- Swimming pool surrounded by shaded decking
- Twice daily game drives into the jungle of Pench National Park
- Expertly trained naturalists
- Guided nature walks
- Fantastic bird watching with over 300 species recorded
- Elephant safaris
- Local village visits
- Traditional Indian cookery classes