Singinawa Jungle Lodge offers you a very rare opportunity – one which will inevitably see you holding your breath. The chance to see a wild tiger in its natural habitat.
Difficult to believe that such a huge orange cat adorned with vivid black stripes can be so difficult to see. But once your ‘jungle eyes’ start to focus, there it is. One of the planet’s most formidable predators; claws the length of a man’s fingers, muscles tensed ready to spring.
If watching a tiger stalking through its natural habitat is a must-do, make sure your luxury, tailor-made vacation to India includes a stay at Singinawa Jungle Lodge. This dedicated eco-lodge works to preserve the natural wild habitat of the Kanha National Park, whilst offering you a choice of large cottages, surrounded by forest yet complete with modern luxuries like en suite bathrooms, air conditioning and private verandas.
Singinawa Jungle Lodge, at a glance
- Luxurious eco-lodge in the heart of Kanha National Park
- Choice of 12 stone and slate cottages plus a bungalow created to become part of the surrounding jungle
- Spacious bedrooms with en suite bathrooms featuring double vanities and rain showers
- Sitting areas with open fireplaces
- Large private verandas with dining furniture and sun shades
- Air conditioning
- Bungalow has four double bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms
- Splendid cuisine featuring local specialities as well as international dishes
- Awarded the UN-backed, TOFTigers Eco-Accreditation
For leisure and pleasure
- Irresistible swimming pool and sun deck
- Meadow spa offering holistic healing programmes inspired by traditional Indian and Oriental treatments
- Jeep safaris to see tigers, jackals, wolves, deer, gaurs and over 300 different types of birds
- specialized guides introduce you to a wide range of jungle flora and fauna, including amazing insects and rare plants
- Kanha Museum of Life and Art within the lodge’s grounds